I'm 40. It's time to give up booze. I don't think I’m an alcoholic but I know that I drink too much when I’m stressed. I have had a drink on every night of every day for as long as I can remember. It got to the point where a bottle of wine wasn't enough in a night and to me it has become something that bothers me. So, as of Sunday 5th august (my first day back from holiday) I have quit the terrible booze. This is a blog of my experience. Booze Away!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas & New Year

Made it through both without a drop. New year was harder. There wer quite a few times when i thought that a glass of wine would be really nice and started to persuade myself! I remained firm though.

My only worry is that I am becoming boring! Socially, it isn't acceptable not to drink!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good for you, keep it up!!!