I'm 40. It's time to give up booze. I don't think I’m an alcoholic but I know that I drink too much when I’m stressed. I have had a drink on every night of every day for as long as I can remember. It got to the point where a bottle of wine wasn't enough in a night and to me it has become something that bothers me. So, as of Sunday 5th august (my first day back from holiday) I have quit the terrible booze. This is a blog of my experience. Booze Away!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Annoying Mrs X

My new found energy level is a bit annoying to my better half.

Our alarm will normally go off at 6.15 a.m. where we get up and get the kids up. For some reason, I wake up at 6.00 a.m. Don't know why. I just want to get up and start making packed lunches, coffee and breakfast. Mrs X does not like to be woken before the designated time.

I like to get up early at the weekend and take the kids swimming too. If you get there early you miss the crowds. Again this is slightly annoying to Mrs X as she likes a good lie in. To be fair, I don't mind taking them on my own.

No comments: